05 August 2011

Libera in St Louis

Hi All: I don't normally make any kind of pleas on this blog for financial reasons. However, I spoke with an official of Libera in St Louis and he tells me there are serious financial issues with this tour. Seems that several sponsors have welshed on them, one by bankruptcy and the others for reasons that were not related to me.

It is my personal hope that any of you who can find your way to helping out [lighting special effects are $45,000 alone] please go to the Libera "Just Giving" site and donate what ever you can spare. Trust me, an immediate influx of cash is needed.

Anybody wishing to help can go to http://www.justgiving.com/libera

Thanks for your support and God Bless, Terry

If the link does not work, please copy and paste into your browser. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment