27 October 2013

Lesson for the week: 2 Timothy 4:6 - 8 & 16 - 18

2 Timothy 4:6-8  (NKJV)

Paul’s Valedictory

For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.


2 Timothy 4:16-18 (NKJV)

16 At my first defense no one stood with me, but all forsook me. May it not be charged against them.

The Lord Is Faithful

17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. Also I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. 18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!

May you, the reader, be blessed by these words :)

Terry

Comments welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment